Tweet Story Competition
A digital tiny tale (short story) competition will be a feature of the online HCT Digital Literacy Leadership Forum, held from June 1-2, 2022.
Student storytellers are invited to share their tiny tales (short stories), in 280 characters through a tweet. The best three (3) tweet stories will be awarded attractive cash prizes and certificates.
The competition has been made possible by the generous support of the forum’s corporate sponsor – Grapheast Elite Education, Adobe Distribution Partner in the MENA region.
- All college/university students from around the world are eligible to participate in the competition.
- Each student can submit only ONE tweet story.
- The written story should be within 280 characters. Students should tweet their story using the hashtags #HCTweetStory AND #HappyHCT from their twitter account.
- Story should be written in Arabic or English language.
- The submitted story should have a title-not exceeding TWO words
- Plagiarised or translated stories will not be accepted.
- The Tweet Story should be free of grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Students should submit a screenshot of their tweet.
- The screenshot of the tweet should not exceed 9 MB.
- The deadline for submissions is 5pm on May 30, 2022.
- The decision of the Judging panel is final.
- The HCT Applied Media Faculty reserves the right to use any of the submitted tweet stories for promotional or marketing purposes.
The screenshot of the tweeted story should be submitted using the submission link
- Narrative structure
- Title of the story
- Writing skills