Digital Literacy Leadership Forum 2022
The HCT’s online Digital Literacy Leadership Forum, with the theme of “Integrating Emerging Technologies in Education” will be held on June 1-2, 2022.
The Forum is hosted by the HCT’s Faculty of Applied Media, in collaboration with global computer software company, Adobe, and supported by Grapheast Elite Education, Adobe Distribution Partner in the MENA region.
The Forum aims to:
- Engage faculty and administrative leaders, by providing them with an opportunity to discuss and present their research work, and projects, in digital communication technologies with industry experts.
- Unite academic initiatives and educational experiences, which will enhance the region’s applied media learning environment and the understanding of digital literacy in higher education, and its development.
The Forum will connect a host of thought leaders, academicians and students, who have fostered creative change in the field of applied media, in a collaborative process, whereby they will consider potential initiatives of creative development, capable of adoption by academia.
Throughout the two-day forum, participants will share their perspectives on the progression and direction of digital and creative initiatives; the future of learning through student partnerships; and the need for faculty leadership to drive change.
See the following links to participate in each day’s program:
Day 1: June 1 2022 @ 10:00 AM
Day 2: June 2 2022 @ 10:00 AM
DLLF 2022 Organizing Committee
- Ashavaree Das (Co-Chair) Academic Program Chair – Faculty of Applied Media
- Shreesha Mairaru (Co-Chair) Academic Program Chair- Faculty of Applied Media
- Lamis Mawafi, Lecturer – Faculty of Applied Media
- Fahed Zaqout, Assistant Professor – Faculty of Applied Media
- Ahlam AlBannai Lecturer – Faculty of Applied Media
- Yohance Douglas Lecturer – Faculty of Applied Media
- Maya Said , Assistant Professor – Faculty of Applied Media