3rd GCC conference
You are invited by: Higher Colleges of Technology
As a student, professor of Higher Colleges of Technology you can register with the special 50% Discount* to attend the GCC eHealth Workforce Development Conference online on 14-16 November 2020. Join us and secure your place.
The event brings together Healthcare providers, government healthcare strategists, and educational institutions to actively participate in realizing such a framework.
2020 highlights include:
- Nursing informatics workshop
- Public Health Informatics Forum
- Clinical Documentation Integrity Workshop
- Population Health, Health Data Analytics & AI in Healthcare
- Patient Privacy, information Governance and Cyber Security
- HIE Forum
- Main Conference Policymakers & ehealth: Bridging the eHealth Talents gap in the GCC region
Bringing together over 400 of the most influential industry folks across GCC, USA and Europe, the GCC eHealth Workforce Development Conference will provide you with the latest industry updates, practical tips for eHealth workforce and professional development and a detailed overview of industry innovations in eHealth.
So take a look at the agenda today to see what we have lined-up for you...
Special 50% Discount* - Book now
Places are limited, but you can guarantee your place below.
3 easy ways to register
Your discount code: HCT50
*T & C's Discount Promotion:
- All discounts can only be applied at the time of registration and cannot be combined. All discounts are subject to approval.
- Only applicable for the 2 main conference days and not available for add-on days