Arabic and Emirati Studies
Computer Information Science
Engineering Technology & Sciences
Tuition, Fees & Payment
The courses offered in the HCT Summer Semester are fee-paying, as per the following details.
The following fees are payable by all applicants:
- Application fees: AED 200 (Non-refundable).
- Tuition fees: AED 1,200 per credit hour.
- The tuition fees do not apply to currently enrolled HCT students.
Payments will be received by individual Campus Finance Officers.
HCT Alumni are entitled to a 20% discount on tuition fees, upon producing a relevant proof of graduation from a HCT college.
|Before May 24||100%|
|From May 24 to May 28||80%|
|After May 28||0%|
HCT’s Summer Semester 2020 courses are open to:
- New High School graduates who have earned a High School certificate during 2020
- Current undergraduates at a college/university who would like to study for a summer semester
- Other interested learners from the industry or community
To be eligible to apply, (in addition to the minimum of a high school certificate or higher) applicants must have the minimum English Language proficiency testing requirement, being one of the following:
- IELTS Academic band 5.0
- EmSAT-English 1100
To apply for a Summer Semester all applicants must upload, with their application the following documents:
- Copy of High School certificate (if recent school leaver).
- Copy of valid English language proficiency test certificate
- Recent colour passport style photograph of at least 300 dpi resolution (maximum 2 MB in size).
- Copy of valid Emirates ID card – both sides.
Please note that male applicants can only apply for enrollment at a HCT male campus. Female students can only apply for enrollment at a HCT female campus. All successful applicants must adhere to and obey HCT regulations and terms of conduct.
Step 1: Click on the link
Step 2: From the dropdown box, select 201930 – Summer 2020.
Step 3: Select a subject and click on search